Sunday, September 15, 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Join The Ancient Olive and Slow Food Glades to Coast for an afternoon that includes:
- A welcome cocktail flavored with your favorite balsamic vinegars & extra virgin olive oils.
- A tutored olive oil class (starting at 2:30 p.m.) taught by the owners of The Ancient Olive, Bryan Behling and Jeffrey Schrader.
- A tasting of local, artisan food products including Fat Cat (hot sauce), Pascales (gourmet jams, preserves & hot sauces) and more -- with some of the producers attending to speak about their products.
- A tasting of the extra virgin olive oils and balsamic vinegars from The Ancient Olive.
- A time to mingle with members of Slow Food Glades to Coast and learn how to get more involved.
TICKETS: $10 a person ($15 at the door)
Benefits Slow Food Glades to Coast
The Ancient Olive